How to add RSS Blog feeds to Facebook
Do you ever wonder if Facebook is anything but a time vacuum? Have you ever suddenly looked down and realized you have wasted 30 minutes flipping through a high school friend’s recent photo album that you have not spoken to in 10 years? A more positive use would be attaching your business Blog to Facebook through an RSS feed. This will allow all content that you share on your Blog to be instantly updated to your Facebook users, helping better promote your business. If you think it sounds like a daunting time consuming task you are sorely mistaken. With a few clicks of the mouse you can increase your businesses exposure and begin to use Facebook for a more productive purpose.
1) The given: Log into your Facebook account. Once on your home screen resist the urge to check your News Feed and navigate to the top right hand corner of the page.
2) Under Account click on “Application Settings” from the drop down menu.
3) On the list of applications find and click on the “Notes” category. Don’t worry you are almost done.
4) On the left side of the page click the “Edit Import Settings” Link
5) Now just edit paste the RSS feed from your Blog into the blank box and click “Start Importing”.
6) All that’s left is the final click on “Confirm Import” and Voila! Your Done!
Now you can go check to see if you have any new notifications as a reward for your productive behavior.