Not strategies or techniques, but business models in a more general sense. To give you an idea:
1. Affiliate type website.
2. Content website with Adsense.
3. Affiliate type + Adsense.
4. Your own product - membership site.
5. Your own product - ebook.
6. JV deals.
7. Your own product - software.
8. Directory type site.
9. Online newsletter.
10. Promote affiliate products using AdWords.
Bonus. Sell on Ebay + your own site.
The VERY top way is to create your OWN business and market it well. Find out what YOU are GOOD at, see if there is a niche, and start your business in that niche. Run it like a professional business with profit/loss evaluation, business plan, goals, etc. You can make a lot of money doing this, but most people won't take the time and effort to make it happen. Question is: Will you be the one to do it?
Nelson Tan is the webmaster behind Internet Mastery Center. Download $347 worth of FREE Internet Marketing gifts at http://www.internetmasterycenter.com